This is a great opportunity to work for a rapidly growing technology start-up in the IT industry as a Finance Manager to cover maternity leave in Welwyn Garden City, starting as soon as possible.
The client are a global mobile technology brand in the IT sector, who have experienced rapid growth in the last 5 years and are continuing to grow their national and global presence. They are currently looking for an experienced Finance Manager to cover maternity leave in their offices in Welwyn Garden City. The candidate will be managing a small Finance team and will report directly to the Group FD.
As a Finance Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure a smooth operation of all finance matters
- Produce financial reports
- Resolve finance queries
- Manage relationships with auditors
- Manage cash flow effectively
- Manage company monthly payroll
- Conduct weekly and/or monthly 1:1s with team members
- Budget and Forecasting
The ideal candidate will:
- Have atleast 3 years' experience as a Finance Manager
- Have experience overseeing/ managing payroll and have a good understanding of current legislation
- Be able to produce the full set of management accounts
- Be articulate and well presented
- Be immediately available to start
- Have experience with accruals, prepayments and asset management
On offer for the candidate is a competitve hourly rate and the potential for the role to become permanent.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79109239