About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest providers of liquid waste removal; industrial services such as tank and interceptor cleaning; labour provision to industry; hazardous waste removal; oil/water separation and specialist metal recovery. We are a growing national company with a reputation for excellent service delivery. Our Head Office is in Liverpool and we have depots from Plymouth to Berwick-Upon-Tweed. Due to the continued success of our operational divisions across the country we are very pleased to announce that we are increasing the size of our Accounts Department in Liverpool.
The Credit Controller
At this stage we are looking for an additional Credit Controller to carry out a range of duties:
- Proactive debt collection service for the entire business.
- Managing and chasing outstanding debts via telephone, email and letter.
- Working towards cash collection targets.
- Develop customer contact relationships.
- Allocating cash and reconciling accounts.
- Resolving queries and disputes.
- Issue of supplier statements daily.
- Producing reports for higher management, i.e. cash comparison using Microsoft excel (v look ups and pivot tables) as and when required.
To apply for the role of Credit Controller you will need to have a strong background in commercial credit control. You will need to have a confident, assertive and influential manner with customers without causing potential harm to operational working relationships. You must be self-motivated, with the ability to achieve credit control targets whilst working to strict deadlines. You must also have excellent MS Office skills, in particular Excel with experience of using v-lookups and pivot tables.
What We Provide
The starting salary is C£20,000 per year and we also offer an annual bonus of up to 5% of annual salary and a company pension scheme. In addition this is an opportunity to work for a growing, progressive company with a great team of colleagues.
If you would like to be considered for this Credit Controller role please click ‘APPLY’ below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79119980