Credit Control Assistant
If you have credit control experience and are able to multi skill across other areas of accounting, this is the role for you.
You will be joining a large company that invests heavily in people development and retention. Upon successfully securing this position you will receive a highly competitive salary, company pension and the opportunity for study support.
The role itself is the result of sustained company growth and will involve exposure to a range of commercial areas including distribution, manufacturing and finance. With this in mind, you will be completing a varied and interesting role that will boost your experience, whilst developing your skills… what an opportunity!
The day to day will include:
* Daily reconciliations
* Supporting the credit team with phone calls and queries
* Posting invoices and credit notes
* Administration of the credit hold list
* Processing payments
* Scanning invoices and delivery papers
How do you stand out from other applicants? Easy:
* Demonstrate a working knowledge of MS office and finance computer applications
* Show that you understand how to effectively reduce the aged debtor whilst maintaining good relationships with customers
* If you have credit insurance awareness, then please mention this
Roles like this do not come around very often, and when you join this company you are likely to stay there until you retire. Don't hesitate to apply now, stand out from the crowd by sending your CV to Dan Saunders quoting reference DS4166. Get in touch to find out more on (0-1-8-7-2-4-6-4-5-5-5).
Trial Balance Consulting is the market leading accountancy and finance recruiter for the Southwest of England and South Wales. Specialising in the recruitment of accounting and finance staff at all levels encompassing credit control and payroll. We pride ourselves on our expertise, attention to detail and accurate delivery of our client and candidate requirements.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79103747