Mortgage & Protection Administrator/ Paraplanner
We are currently working with a Banbury based firm of Financial Advisers who are looking to add an experienced Mortgage & Protection Administrator/ Paraplanner to their team.
The business is a well-established Partner of one of the UK's biggest Financial Services groups and as such, can offer fantastic opportunities to progress within the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Completing mortgage applications
- Progressing mortgage applications to offers
- Liaising with mortgage lenders
- Liaising with our clients
- Scanning and filing documents
- Maintaining a database
- Preparing suitability reports/ letters
- Completing protection applications
- Office administration
The ideal candidate will:
- Have Mortgage or Protection administration experience, ideally from an IFA, consultancy or agency background rather than Banking.
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Be confident in dealing with differing personalities both internally and externally
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn
Salary will be dependant on experience and the company will also provide a company pension, a study package for market qualifications and a generous annual Bonus, typically paid at around 10% of salary.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79096429