Finance Project Analyst
Finance Project Analyst required for a high growth PLC based near Sutton Coldfield. This is a chance to join a large company in a brand new role created specifically for an experienced Project Accountant or Finance Analyst.
The purpose of the role is to create and utilise financial models to support the accounting staff and to assist managers/board directors with strategic decision making. Responsibilities will also include:
- Creation of new financial models and maintenance of existing models
- Testing of processes supporting new products and changes to existing products
- Business partnering other departments to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Supporting the business during implementation of a new financial reporting system
- Financial reporting and analysis on a monthly basis alongside the accounting team
You will be studying ACCA or CIMA, or be newly qualified. A strong background in financial project work or finance analysis is essential, and as such you should have demonstrable analytical and accounting skills. You will be an advanced user of Excel, including the use of macros and financial modelling tools. The ideal candidate also has an approachable but confident personality, able to liaise with different departments to ensure cooperation in completion of projects.