Harper May is currently working with an award winning independent PR agency based in one of the most exciting and vibrant areas of east London. My client has been at the forefront of the PR industry for nearly the entirety of its 25 year history, as it rose from humble beginnings with a pair of brothers, to having offices across Europe, Asia and the US. My client works with a variety of companies spanning multiple industries, including sports, fashion and leisure. Some of the more well known clients represented by this agency include Ferrari, Tommy Hilfiger and Soho House.
My client is looking for a Financial Controller to sit in the group function as the number 2 role in finance and help oversee the finance function and aid the company with its steady growth.
- Manage and oversee the finance team consisting of 5 qualified and part qualified accountants
- Supervise the production of the annual business plan budget
- Prepare the group consolidation summary for the group accounts
- Organise the year-end tax packs for all companies
- Help implement new systems, controls and process' across the group
- Prepare three and five year strategic plan business partnering operating units and FD
- Quarterly Board pack production
- Work on various commercial ad hoc duties with the Finance Director
- Manage payroll process when required
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified with 2-3 years post qualification experience
- Previous managerial experience essential
- Background in a media agency ideal
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79105773