Assistant Management Accountant
This client is an international law firm with offices across Europe, the Middle East and theFar East. Their areas of work include commercial disputes, insurance, shipping and business & finance.
Their headcount stands at over 600 and growing. This is a great opportunity to advance a career in the legal finance sector.
- Using Chrome River to perform reviews of Accounts Payable for international offices, including: Expenses checks, credit-card and cash advance balances.
- Coordinate with accountants from foreign offices, assisting with reporting, preparation of annual budgets and reconciliations.
- Liaising with international offices, ensuring that entries have been posted and General Ledger coding has been performed correctly.
- Assist in preparing VAT returns for Monaco
- Perform reviews of intercompany statements for Monaco and Greece offices
- Liaise with external auditors concerning year-end queries
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required
- AAT qualified or ACCA/CIMA part qualified
- Microsoft Office competent, with good excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience of working in a professional services firm would be an advantage
- Ability to speak French (to a business fluent level ideally) would be an advantage
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79119476