We’re looking for a Site Engineering Manager who will lead the Engineering Function across the plant including provision of the maintenance program and all engineering projects in order to attain all KPIs and drive for operational excellence.
The location of the site is central, they have state of the art equipment and they’re not scared of investment.
If you’re looking for a well-established company, that turnover in excess of billions per year and really look after their employees, then please read on…
- You’ll plan, agree and monitor maintenance expenditure to deliver targeted levels of plant performance cost effectively
- You will have previously managed projects by implementing best practice, detecting risks, guaranteeing that the project team is proficient and that legal and technical needs are covered
- Plan and govern maintenance of utilities to ensure agreed availability and efficiency improvements within budgeted cost
- Initiate, approve and review succession, training and development plans to safeguard an appropriate balance of internal and external skills to provide Engineering team performance at optimum cost
- Ensure awareness and provision of training in a range of preventative maintenance techniques to deliver engineering performance targets
- The successful candidate will need to have at least 3 years management experience in a FMCG in a chilled environment, with proven management experience of a maintenance team
- Experience of budgetary management
- Previous multi-skilled engineering knowledge is essential, and shift based maintenance experience in a multi-skilled environment would be advantageous
- Proven ability to adapt to changing situations whilst delivering and completing objectives on time is essential
- Previous experience of dealing with external service providers and regulatory bodies, refrigeration, effluent and site services management experience is a distinct advantage
This role will be challenging and will not be easy. If you believe you can do it- please click apply…
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79158232