Mortgage Administrator – Financial Services
Salary: £22k -£25k plus benefits
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent IT skills (Inc. Windows, Outlook and Excel)
- High level of numeracy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent English both oral and written
- Proven organisational skills & ability to multi-task
- Minimum 40wpm accurate typing / Data Entry experience
Ideally a graduate or a minimum of 2 A‘Levels plus 2 years administration experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a City based Financial Services Practice and as part of a small team, provide administrative support in the key areas of Mortgages and Protection to a successful Financial Adviser.
- Good eye for detail and sensitivity to data
- Quick to learn
- Good work ethic
- Team player but able to work autonomously and without close supervision
- Enjoys being busy and delivering client focused service
Based in the prestigious Heron Tower, close to Liverpool Street and Bank Stations, our client is a successful brokerage, founded in 2001, employing 45 plus Advisers and support administrators.
They are currently expanding and are seeking to appoint a candidate who will complement the existing team, bring added value to the role and who is willing to take on additional responsibilities as the role expands.
In return they offer full training, a positive work environment, benefits including an interest free season ticket loan and will recognise and reward excellent performance.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. You must be eligible to work in the UK. FFR are an employment agency and operate as an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.
People who may be interested in this role include: Financial Services, Equity Release, Financial Planning, Mortgage Advice, CeMAP, Data Entry, Typing, RSA, Administration, Mortgages, Life Products, Assurance,
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79106225