Finance Support - Sales Ledger
c.£18k per annum + range of benefitsOrchard at the Heart of the CommunityOrchard Care Homes has been running and managing care homes across the UK for over a decade. Our mission: To be the positive choice for residents, their families and friends, healthcare professionals and staff.What you’ll be doingOrchard is a leading adult and nursing care provider in the UK with outstanding success rate amongst its competitors. This is a highly commercial and fast paced organisation and as such we need a dynamic individual to support the collection of outstanding balances on our Lifestyle portfolio of homes – working closely with Credit Control, Customer service, home managers and admins along with the wider finance function.Key Responsibilities
- Work as part of a small team (3-4 heads) to support the collection outstanding balances on the Lifestyle portfolio of homes.
- To make and receive telephone calls in relation to any queries that are raised.
- Maintain diary notes for any actions, contact or completed tasks.
- Maintain all recovery activity within the Cold Harbour credit control function.
- To undertake ad-hoc tasks as required by the Lifestyle Team Leader.
- Work with colleagues to provide a trusting, enjoyable environment to work in.
- Identify uncollectible balances and report them to the Lifestyle Team leader.
- Adherence to the ‘Clear Desk’ policy.
- High standard of written and verbal communications.
- The ability to work well unsupervised.
- High attention to detail.
- An understanding of credit control preferred but not essential.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment to achieve a common goal.
By choosing Orchard Care Homes you are joining a progressive and ambitious group of care homes located across the United Kingdom. We are driven to provide the very best standards of care and quality within our homes, and to recruit the very best professionals to our company. As such we offer a competitive salary and range of benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79098947