Senior Marketing Officer
To work as part of the Marketing, Communications and Outreach Team to provide the faculty with marketing expertise and management to achieve its business objectives.
Leading London based University
This is a very exciting time to join the university. This is a faculty level role which will see you take responsibility for marketing the faculty to defined markets so that target audiences are aware of its standing / reputation and the benefits. Embarking on a period of significant growth this faculty has aspirations to be a world leader in its field.
You will be responsible for:
- Promoting undergraduate and postgraduate programmes (as required) in order that the appropriate number and quality of applications is received.
- Understanding the Faculty's objectives and strategy in order to develop and implement appropriate marketing and campaign plans, including activity and budgets, and agreed with the Faculty Marketing & Communications Manager.
- Understanding the programmes on offer for agreed markets and the opportunities and benefits accrued to individuals from the current offer while identifying potential for ongoing development of the Faculty's offer.
- Propose research studies to enhance understanding and as a basis for change, using primary and secondary data as appropriate
- Proactively assessing the Faculty's competitive position across assigned markets and projects in order to ensure the product portfolio delivers customer needs and assesses future needs
- Provide support to the Marketing & Communications Manager across a range of areas, which may include: Organising leaflets, brochures, online content or promotional items; Producing faculty or course copy and content for university publications.
This University prides itself on its reputation and prestige and will be looking for a candidate who has a drive for excellence. You should have:
- In depth understanding of how different channels and messages interact from the perspective of the customer; includes the ability to plan and implement integrated campaigns across the customer journey.
- Excellent Marketing Acumen whereby you can demonstrate substantial experience of using marketing tools, tactics, principles and practices, appropriate to engagement, acquire, convert customer base across complex markets / segments
- Good understanding of the relevant context for marketing objectives, including competitor activities, with the ability to identify opportunities, and develop market strengths, recommends changes to planned activities based on an understanding of the market context.
- Information Gathering & Analysis experience whereby you have analysed data, identified market trends, drawn conclusions and sought out explanations. Taking all your findings and understood how this relates to business / marketing objectives. Using information to analyse marketing campaigns and activities to report return on investment across multiple streams
Salary £32,000 - £40,000
27 Days annual leave
Great Staff Benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79151656