Junior Project Engineer
Brewster Pratap Engineering Division are working with an Engineering business who are looking to recruit a Junior Project Engineer. If you are are a Design Engineer with some industry experience looking for a break into Project Engineering/Management then this could be the opportunity that you're looking for.
Purpose of the Position
- To support the Project Manager in designing, quoting, winning and profitably delivering well engineered project work in full compliance with all legislation (health and safety) and generally accepted good engineering practice whilst ensuring customer satisfaction;
- Learn how to execute engineered projects under the instruction of the Project Manager in order to develop skills and progress within the projects division;
- To work with all divisions within the company to help promote and develop all aspect of the company's offerings.
- To develop a thorough knowledge of the hygienic process and packaging industries;
- To develop a thorough knowledge of items of capital plant and equipment appropriate to the food, dairy and beverage industries;
- To develop a thorough knowledge and experience of all Health & Safety and CDM regulations;
- To be able to communicate effectively at all levels - both written and verbal;
- To be commercially aware;
- To be able to think logically;
- To develop project management skills;
- To become expert in the use of AutoCAD;
- To be able to prioritise workload and effectively management time;
- To develop a high level of computer literacy including the use of spreadsheets for project estimation and cost tracking and other software utilised in project management (Microsoft Dynamics AX);
- Able to work independently;
- Able to multi-task.
- Meticulous/eye for detail and ability to think logically;
- Flexible and adaptable attitude;
- Personable and able to build and maintain both internal, customer and supplier relationships;
- Customer service mentality;
- An appropriate sense of humour;
- A 'Get the job done' approach.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Driving Licence;
- GCSE Grades A-C in English and Maths;
- Ability to read/use AutoCAD
- Engineering Degree or HND in Engineering or Time served Engineering Apprenticeship.
Chance to progress
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79090086