Sales Support Engineer
Are you a Sales Support Engineer who has a technical background i.e. electrical, electronics and or mechanical engineering combined with the experience of providing sales support? If yes, this could be your next career move.
As the Sales Support Engineer you will be responsible for providing technical, commercial and logistical support to both the Sales Managers and customers. This will be done by reviewing and progressing the sales orders as well as the preparation and submissions of quotations.
The successful Sales Support Engineer will have previous experience in a similar technical support environment combined with an excellent telephone manner.
Sales Support Engineer Requirements:
- Previous experience in a technical sales support role is essential
- Sound knowledge & understanding of the DC power and UPS industries is advantageous
- Ability to focus on and complete multiple tasks and projects efficiently
- Previous experience working in the telecom/ industrial market would be desirable
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience using Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, CRM & SAP would be distinct advantage
If you are interested in this Sales Support Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79095839