Paraplanner - London
A leading Wealth Management practice based in the heart of London has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team.
The successful candidate will support the Financial Planners throughout the lifecycle of a client, including research and report writing. you will work closely with the administration team providing guidance to ensure successful implementation of all recommendations and will support Senior Management as required.
- Servicing 3 advisers and working closely with one senior administrator
- Accurately consolidate a client’s needs and objectives into comprehensive and well written suitability reports.
- Undertake product and investment research as required.
- Actively contributing to process improvement both in terms of idea generation and execution.
- Take ownership of various MI reporting and relevant projects ensuring these are seen through to their completion.
- Attend training courses, webinars, seminars, etc as required to maintain CPD and required knowledge level.
- Demonstrate a consistently high level of client care to both internal and external clients.
- Develop good working relationships with product providers, internal team members and other staff.
- Comply with business and regulatory guidelines at all times.
- Assist and provide technical training to the wider firm as required.
- Provide support to senior management.
- Ideally 3+ years in a paraplanning position preferably within a small to medium IFA practice
- High level of technical proficiency across all major financial planning areas
- Exposure to all types of report writing covering investments, pensions and protection
- Experience writing both simple and fairly complex reports
- Ability to write recommendations without the use of template suitability report writing programmes
- CII or CISI diploma qualified
- Good writing skills
- Previous experience using CURO software is advantageous
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Amanda Heffernan
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79098397