Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £27k (dependant on skills and experience) + Excellent company benefits
- Are you an experienced Commercial Account Broker?
- Do you have experience working within Insurance/Brokers?
- Are you driven, motivated and ambitious?
Due to our clients continued success and ambitious plans for further growth, We have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an Account Broker to join their team in Bristol.
- Must have experience working within Insurance/ Broking
- Professional Indemnity experience - Desirable
- Acturis experience is an advantage
- Self Motivated individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills to ensure that company processes and procedures are put in place
- Achieving results
- Communicating effectively, influencing and relationship building
- To be able to forward plan effectively
- Team Working
- Customer Service experience
- Problem solving
To provide a high level of customer service to each of the clients for which the Account Broker has responsibility, whilst continuing to maximise client retention, and enhance the revenue stream from the existing client base.
- To operate in accordance with FCA and company agreed processes
- To review and provide technical advice and opinion on Clients' and Prospects' insurance programmes
- To put together Client Prospect risk presentations to forward to Insurers and to negotiate insurance premiums and cover with Insurers in line with Client requirement
- To assist Account Executives in production of reports and summaries of insurance for clients
- Client business retention by efficient and prompt handling of all matters, day to day enquiries, renewals etc
- Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times
- Offer appropriate premium payment options
- Maintain and increase profit from existing client bank as evidenced by retention rates and commission
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers as evidenced by account size and profitability
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please click 'apply' or for more information please contact
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79092100