RE Teacher/North London/Full Time
Location: North London
Salary : £130-£160 per day
Job Type: Long Term
*September 2017 Start*
Are you a qualified Teacher of Religious Education- NQT or fully qualified teacher looking for a new opportunity?
* Popular School seeking experienced RE Teacher - Great Career Opportunity*
* 'GOOD School with Outstanding features' - Ofsted 2013
* Immediate Interview Available*
* Excellent in school support*
Can you deliver Religious Education to students that have a strong interest in learning? Ideally we are looking for an RE Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-KS5. You will be joining a thriving Humanities department, where Religious Education, History and Geography all achieve high results at GCSE. Experience in other Humanity subjects such as History and Geography would be an advantage. You will be required to give excellent classroom management and have a genuine passion for teaching the subject.
The successful candidate will have the ability to teach across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level.
You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge and able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Excellent team player
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent).
This is an excellent career move for an ambitious RE Teacher looking to progress their career within an outstanding school, which is exceptionally well lead by the Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic RE Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to Zeki Mehmet at Remedy Education today for consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79100238