Salary: £20k PA
Our client is looking to employ an experienced Finance Assistant, with the ability to work in a stand-alone role, using their own initiative and taking responsibility for their own work. The candidate must be reliable, have good attention to detail, is good with numbers and has an analytical mind. The ideal candidate will have the ability to communicate with all levels of the business.
Sound IT skills, including Microsoft Office are essential. Advanced Excel Skills such as Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, are an advantage.
Main Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Input to CODA accounting system as directed
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders of the business on financial matters
- Raising of all sales invoices for the division, including necessary backup and sign off according to company policy
- Raising of purchase orders and posting purchase invoices to accounting system
- Upholding internal financial control standards for the division, including general ledger and cost centre allocations
- Request new customer and supplier set-up in line with company policy
- Support in credit control as directed by the credit control manager
- Month end support, including reconciliations, reports and support to the business
- Credit card reconciliations
- Petty cash
- General admin & housekeeping (e.g. archiving)
- Any other ad hoc duties as directed by the Finance Manager and General Manager
General H&S Responsibilities:
- Comply with Health & Safety requirements: as per training, policies, procedures, risk assessments, method statements, safe systems of work etc.
- Actively seek to improve the safety culture.
- Report any H&S issues/accidents/near misses to your line manager immediately.
Other General Responsibilities:
- Comply with the Company Equal Opportunities Policy and promote equality.
- Any other duties as required by line management, commensurate with the post holder’s level of training and competence.
If you would like to be considered for this Finance Assistant role then please click ‘APPLY’ below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79160958