Senior Financial Accountant
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervision of two Finance Graduates/Junior Financial Accountants.
- Month end processes: P&L accounting, margin analysis and commentary, etc.
- Actively participating in monthly analytic reviews of Balance Sheet and P&L.
- Preparing annual statutory financial statements including supporting files for the auditors.
- Manage the maintenance of general ledger records.
- Actively participating in improvement initiatives, standardisation, re-engineering of processes and controls, and implementation of best practices, etc.
- Undertake ad hoc analysis for both the finance team and the business to explain detail behind revenues and margins.
- Acting as number two to the UK Financial Controller, with a view to taking on more responsibility in due course.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, or CIMA.
- Experience gained from within a similar role, or from an audit and advisory position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to business partner and to add value via reporting and analysis.
- Demonstrable experience of improving processes.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79157842