RE/SRE - Quant & Qual - Consumer
Our client is a growing research agency, based in a great London location, with modern, open plan offices and friendly and profession employees. They offer online communities and panel solutions their clients, as well as a range of other ad hoc methodologies. Due to recent business wins, they are now looking to strengthen their team and take on a Research Executive or Senior Research Executive, to support their Research Managers and Directors on a number of new and existing accounts. This role will suit someone who enjoys working in a smaller company, where you can really take the initiative and develop your skills. The client offers a positive working environment with open plan offices and a friendly and professional approach.
Depending on your experience and preference, you can either work mainly on quantitative projects or work on a mix of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
Project work includes NPD, concept testing, pricing, brand and communications and customer experience. Mainly ad hoc projects. Clients are based within FMCG, media, retail and leisure sectors.
- Managing the projects on a day-to-day basis and keeping both your team and the clients posted on progress
- Working with the Managers to draft proposals that answer client's business problems and questions
- Checking data and providing corrections
- Writing reports from the data collected, to provide actionable insights to clients
- Writing and delivering presentations to clients alongside more senior team members
- Qualitative projects also includes conducting in-depth interviews, running online and offline focus groups and workshops, ethnography
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and will have a strong quantitative research background, with research agency experience. Experience in qualitative is also beneficial (moderating groups and depths, online and offline). You will be an experienced project manager, who is able to work on multiple projects at once. You will be looking to work in a company where you can have wider exposure to the research process and learn and develop. You will confident in building relationships, both internally and externally. You will have worked on ad hoc research projects. You will be used to working in a fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same.
Great opportunity to work on some really interesting projects and to advance your skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79091345