Are you a newly qualified Accountant or are you just about to finish your qualification? Do you want to work for a SME business rather than an accountancy? We have a growing client on Hornbeam Park who is looking for a new Management Accountant.
Main duties include: Assist the Financial Controller in the preparation of:
- Timely Monthly management accounts and analysis on SAP B1 and Excel
- Quarterly Financial Accounts
- Monthly multi-currency rolling cash-flow management and analysis
- KPI information
- Margin analysis
- Monthly payroll submission and maintenance
- Oversee Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Assistance with Business Budgets and variance analysis
- Control of Fixed Asset Register
- Streamlining Accounting processes and controls
- Support Year End Audits to ensure all information is complete
Finalist or newly qualified Accountant ( ACCA or Equivalent)
- Hands on experience within a similar SME
- Experience of high volume reconciliations
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Technically strong
- Commercially inquisitive
- Forward thinking
- Accurate with an eye for detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Good communicator
- Strong team player with a (wacky) sense of humour.
If you are the right person for the role, then please give Cordant People a call on 01423 501171.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79084218