Trainee Casting Technician
Role: TraineeFoundry Technician / Trainee Casting Technician
Salary: £9 per hour
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Hours: Monday - Friday (Days)
Overview: Working within a casting facility based in Sheffield you will be required to conduct a range of tasks throughout the casting process in order to assist with the manufacture of finished castings.
- Overseeing the material mixes, ensuring company processes are adhered at all times.
- You will be required to remove the moulds from finished castings.
- Moving the foundry's materials to each department.
- Maintaining cleanliness in all work areas.
- Previous experience with a casting facility / foundry is ideal but no essential.
- Experience operating and programming robotic production machinery is ideal but not essential.
- Ability to turn your hand to different tasks.
- Willingness to learn and be hands on.
If you are interested in the role, please 'apply now' or contact Sam Bowden on 01143840134 /
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit nicholasassociates.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79081640