Senior Credit Controller - Permanent
Are you looking for a new role in credit control in the surrounding area of Epsom?
Our client are in the financial services industry and looking to add to their current credit control team.
Within the role you will be accountable for:
- Achieve individual and team collections targets set by the Company on a monthly and annual basis
- Prioritise all debts within your allocated portfolio ensuring that both the age and value of the debt are taken into consideration
- Reconcile accounts
- Ensure that terminated debts are passed to Recoveries or resolved
- Follow up all terminated debt with the customer to obtain settlement or a commitment to pay
- Follow up all terminated debt with the Producer to ensure that insurance cover or underlying service has been cancelled
- Ensure that claims are lodged with Insolvency Practitioners and amended as required
- Update all computer and administration records accurately
- Adhere to Company Policies and Procedures to ensure compliance with FCA/CCA/FLA
- Maintain spreadsheets
You will have experience working in collections or credit control and live within commutable distance.
£22,000 - £27,000 (Depending on location)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79161334