Precast Project Technician
Do you have previous experience working with concrete products and testing procedures? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting for a Precast Project Technician and they want to hear from you!
Our client believe their people are the business. They offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining the team as a Precast Project Technician you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Annual bonus
- Employee reward scheme, including discounts to a variety of shops and service providers
Who are our client looking for?
As the ideal Precast Project Technician, you will have previous knowledge of concrete products (Precast), testing procedures and material specifications advantageous. You will also possess:
- Knowledge of computer CAD systems
- Valid UK driving licence
- City & Guilds Certification / DAPS/NVQ Level 2 preferred
- Computer programming
- ILM/CMI Qualifications Desirable Level 3 or above
- Concrete and material formulations
- Experience with pumped/sprayed concrete would be a benefit
- Good mechanical understanding and engineering process control
- Hard working, confident and eager to learn. Interested in the technical sector and a passion for success. Applicants need to be enthusiastic, well organised, self-motivated, and punctual. You need to be able to work independently as well as part of the team.
- You may be required to work occasionally on Saturdays as per the needs of the role.
What will I be responsible for?
The successful Precast Project Technician will operate in the Quality/Technical team, within (Construction Solutions). Primarily focusing on the 3DCP project to be based at Tallington, you will provide the main Technical and Operational resource for the robot printing facility; working not only with the team at, but also as a key member of a wider project team. In addition to this exciting project you would become an integral part of a Tallington Quality team working as a quality specialist working on various new and major projects and innovations within the Construction Solutions business. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Carry out the manufacture at Tallington of printed concrete objects, being responsible for the control of the process.
- Acting as a key member and point of contact with the project team helping to assist in process development, problem solving and component design.
- Manage the development of automated production processes.
- Carry out product sampling and testing and development in line with procedures, and British Standards.
- Complete required documentation and ensure this is filed correctly, and input test results into the appropriate systems.
- Advise management or supervisor or production people when quality standards/product performance has been compromised and instigate action to rectify.
- or prevent noncompliance.
- Complaint Investigation – initial investigation process.
- Help, develop and oversee a system to ensure that all new staff have been through the Orientation process.
- Promote company and act as representative when with customers.
Our client is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Their innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long-term future.
If you share our client’s values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help them fulfil their vision, our client would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of Precast Project Technician.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79091654