£20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Ambridge Harris is recruiting an Accounts Senior on behalf of our established client based in Winchester to join their existing team. You will be working for a firm which provides specialist accountancy services to contractors and freelancers, and their aim is to become the most respected in this field in the UK.
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious and forward-thinking company.
Your role as an Accounts Senior will include:
- Focusing on client service and meeting the day to day demands of the clients
- Review client records
- Preparing and submitting client VAT returns
- Preparing and submitting statutory accounts and corporation tax returns.
The company also offers some excellent staff benefits including:
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Study support
- Death in service cover
- Private medical cover
- Duvet days
- Flexible working
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Free Financial advice (pensions, mortgages, investments etc)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79085215