Group Communications Manager
- An excellent opportunity to join Scutum Group
- You will manage all group communications activity
About Our Client
Scutum Group is a leading European provider of security solutions including Fire, CCTV, Access Control and Intruder alarm services.
The organisation has a combined turnover of €150m and operations across UK, France, Germany, Belgium and Switzerland.
The group was established 25 years ago and has over 1,400 employees.
This is a new role, working within the international group function across all the subsidiaries.
Group Communications Manager - European security solutions provider
As Group Communications Manager you will be responsible for devising and implementing a communications plan to position Scutum Group as the leading European security solutions provider of choice as well as ensuring consistency across all forms of communications within the organisation.
- devising and implementing a European communications strategy
- defining the company and product messaging
- defining a communications strategy to unite and build a company culture across all the European subsidiaries
- identifying and implementing a communications strategy that positions Scutum Group as the choice partner within the security solutions market
- devising an internal communications strategy and tactically driving integrated communications across the group
- managing all external communications activities including print and online advertising, email marketing, web content, corporate videos etc
The Successful Applicant
To be suitable for this Group Communications Manager role you will need:
- Bilingual French and English
- experience of devising and implementing a communications/marketing strategy
- experience of working within a European marketing role
- experience of creating content and communications across both online and offline channels
- experience within the b2b or technology sectors
- access to the office in Central London as well as ad hoc travel to their European offices
What's on Offer
£40,000 - 50,000
Ref Code: MPTJ13884161Z
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79151053