Film and Photography Technician
Film and Photography Technician
£31,000 per annum
12 month FTC
City of London
An amazing opportunity to work in a very well-known global Consultancy Company in the City as a Film and Photography Technician.
Working in-house in their modern offices in central London, you will be a pivotal part of the Creative Services Team taking on exciting projects and briefs. The innovative team consists of Print, Digital, Document Designers and a Filming, Editing and Photography professionals. They are looking for a visionary with a wealth of knowledge and experience to join them and take on their projects. The company actively encourages innovative and creative ideas and the role will suit someone who is looking to really make their mark in the industry and create impactful collateral. You must be forward thinking and trailblazing with a desire to produce the highest standard of film and photographic work. The Team are involved with a wide variety of projects from event campaign material to website designs and digital animation.
The successful candidate will be confident in using various platforms and incorporating Digital Design, Film and Photography Technicians. You will be expected to be involved in the creation of corporate video messages, training videos, internal communication pieces and event filming. The role also involve all corporate photography, including head shots, brochure photos and event photography. You will also be involved with editing film and print – so you must be multi-skilled. You will have the opportunity to travel to fulfil your projects, which may include projects overseas.
- Producing digital media content including video, audio, motion graphics, photography and digital event material for exhibitions and conferences.
- Location and studio based filming and photography (use of Canon and Sony DSLR’s)
- Audio and voiceover recordings
- High competency in project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and to prioritise effectively
- Interpret briefs from clients whilst providing professional advice on the best solution
- Negotiation and communication at all levels of the project
- Complying with standards and guidelines for branded materials
- Sharing new developments and ideas within digital media trends with the team and client
- Understanding clients’ needs and managing expectations
- Strong problem solving skills
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skills
- Excellent creative design knowledge and understanding of current digital technologies
- A real interest in in new industry trends, technologies and innovation
- Good understanding of web usability and information architecture
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding customer relationship and management skills
- Proactive, resilient and organised
- The ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure to strict deadlines with maturity and calmness
- Professional, confident and enthusiastic team player with a collaborative and proactive approach
- 5+ years’ experience in filming, photography, editing and post production
- Advanced experience in Adobe Creative Suite. Specifically Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects
- Strong sound editing and design skills
- Experienced with flash photography and different lighting set ups
- Full understanding of video for web formats and compression standards
- Motion graphics, animation, 3D and visual effects
- A degree relevant to the industry
- Experience with 360 filming and technology
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking for a creative role which enables them to work on varied and innovative projects. The company is friendly, corporate and well established and really knows how to look after their staff and bring out the best in them. If this amazing opportunity fits your job search please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today
It is HYF’s policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79152290