Senior Pensions Administrator / Deputy Team Leader
As a result of continued expansion our client, an independent firm of actuaries and pensions consultants, are currently looking for a Senior Pensions Administrator to provide support to the Team Leader in terms of day to day management of the team whilst also dealing with the administration of both DB and DC schemes.
Candidates will be responsible for dealing with enquiries from new and existing scheme members, clients, financial advisers, employers, HMRC and the Department of Work and Pensions etc. You will ensure the effective administration of clients’ pension schemes on a day-to-day basis and delivery of excellent levels of service to clients. You will support the Team Leader with day to day management of the team including the checking of work, including manual calculations, and identify potential areas for improvement and change, allocation of work, training, appraisals and quarterly reporting.
- Candidates need to have previous experience of working within the pensions industry, ideally having dealt with both Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution schemes within a TPA environment, although our client will consider candidates from an in-house environment, or those with experience of only DB or DC schemes.
- Ideally you will have achieved, or be working towards, PMI or CII qualifications
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and coaching skills
- Experience of checking the work of more junior colleagues and ideally some managerial responsibilities
In return our client is looking to offer a very competitive basic salary as well as an excellent benefits and bonus package and plenty of opportunities for career progression within this growing organisation.