A fully FCA regulated Foreign Exchange brokerage, based in London, with almost 15 years of industry expertise and recognised in The Sunday Times top 100 best small companies to work for list. With access to over 130 major and local market currencies and a range of products we offer both our corporate and private clients a strategic streamlined approach to international trading, treasury and risk management.
We are a company that has grown steadily to become a recognised market leader, with a reputation for looking after staff by offering a host of benefits and remuneration packages. From our monthly celebration of success to our annual skiing trip our focus is on harnessing professional talent and maintaining strong client relationships.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To work with and assist the Head of Trading to enable netting of trades, ensuring all market risks are mitigated, spot forward and options are executed to Global Reach Group's agreed procedure.
To provide support to GRG whilst enhancing knowledge of markets and trading in the market place.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- To effectively execute GRG's netting strategy
- To effectively execute residual risk using FX spot, forwards and swaps
- To assist in maintaining existing Counterparty relationships
- Understand the liquidity of different dealing lines and their utilization
- To have a full understanding of the products that GRG offer, the cost of the product and when to use them
- To produce trading reports to show netting and trading performance
- To continuously personally develop by obtaining professional qualifications which will enhance GRG knowledge
- Assisting with the management of risk on existing positions whilst understanding how their potential future exposures can affect the business
- To build good relationships with external parties (counterparties and service providers) to ensure best pricing and co-operation for the benefit of GRG
- Order book management
- To provide executable pricing on Spot and Forwards as required
- To provide quotes on exotic currencies and understand capabilities
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To maintain good working relationships and communication with all Managers and departments in the business
- On an ad-hoc basis, provide support to the Head of Trading with content that will be used for media coverage
- To conduct and assist in staff training in various different on content such as trading, market products and understanding of markets
- To maintain suitable market knowledge to support the dealer's desk and sales staff and deliver talks to highlight important events and economic factors
- Tertiary qualifications preferred
- Great team player with hands-on attitude to work
As part of our team we will provide you with a career development plan, with clearly defined objectives to ensure that you succeed. This is an opportunity to take a real step forward in your career with an organisation dedicated to its people.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79152881