Primary Teacher EBD
REC Pool Education are looking for individuals who are committed to making a positive difference and seeing young people's lives turned around. With your experience in Behaviour Management / SEN / Mental Health and Teaching you could help young people by giving them a fresh start
This work is not for the fainthearted, but for those who are emotionally resilient, non-judgemental, understanding and patient. These young people range from 5 to 18 years and carry their own emotional baggage, but look at the long-term affects you could have in their life.
You'll inspire them to believe in themselves, maybe for the first time. You'll help them overcome barriers to learning and give opportunities they would never have thought of. But most importantly, you'll be that one person who never gave up, always believed and challenged them to do the same.
Now it's your challenge. What are you going to do?
To be considered to work as an EBD Primary Teacher you will need to:
- Have experience in delivering education at either Primary, Secondary or FE level
- Have experience in managing challenging behaviours
- Think on your feet and easily adapt to various situations
- Be engaging, student-centred and communicate effectively
- Evidence tailored interventions and creative schemes of work
- Write lesson plans, report on student's development and assess risk
- Demonstrate an unwavering commitment to Safeguarding and Child Protection
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Rec Pool Education is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79161356