Robert Half is exclusively partnering with a Not-for-profit organisation based in Central Bath, they need a part time Management Accountant to assist the Finance Controller and oversee a small transactional team.
The Management Accountant role is diverse, including overall management of day-to-day finance processes, with oversight of a finance assistant, some detailed transactional/processing responsibility and month-end routines.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- General oversight of transactional accounting including management of a Finance Assistants.
- Detailed month end procedures including reviewing new contracts and preparing sales invoices, eCommerce/ retail reconciliations, client recharges and month end journals
- Oversight of credit control
- Overseeing the initial preparation of management packs.
You will have practical experience of working in a commercial finance department,demonstrating excellent organisational skills and the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with strong communication skills both within finance and the wider team.Most importantly you will demonstrate the potential to continue to grow, developing and improving processes as the business develops and taking on increasing responsibility.
Key requirements include:
- Part or Newly qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or AAT level 4 and QBE.
- Strong excel skills, including complex formulae and pivot tables (experience of using data connections and VBA an advantage)
Salary and Benefits
- 25 hour week
- FTE £30,000-£40,000
- Company pension scheme
- Study support (course fees and study leave)
- Generous holiday
- Relaxed office environment
For further information please call Philip Barrett on 0117 993 5400 or email
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79073222