EMEA Partner & Alliance Marketing Manager
EMEA Partner & Alliance Marketing Manager - Robotic Process Automation Vendor - London - £80,000 - £90,000 + Stock Options
A rapidly growing start-up in the Robotic Process Automation space are seeking an EMEA Partner & Alliance Marketing Manager to oversee the success of their channel partners and drive Channel Marketing across EMEA.
The company are growing at a phenomenal rate having increased their revenue by 500% over just 2 years! They are quickly becoming the leaders in the RPA space and are genuinely evangelists of their cutting edge software. The start-up are expanding quickly internationally and showcasing their portfolio at popular, oversubscribed events globally!
- Develop and execute joint marketing plans with key channel partners
- Build tight relationships with key influencers
- Be the Partner Champion to ensure Global Sales nurtures and accelerates pipeline activities
This role of EMEA Partner & Alliance Marketing Manager is integral to discover new business opportunities and drive mutual business benefits in the market, through and in conjunction with partners.
- 8+ years in partner & channel marketing
- Proven experience marketing a complex software solution
- Genuine excitement and curiosity for technology innovation
To apply please send me your CV via email (l.cunningham[a]computerfutures.com) or connect on LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/lucy-cunningham-b81808a3.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79153735