Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias)
Pharmaceutical Manufacturer boasting a brand new production facility requires a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias) for Maintenance, calibration and repair on all pharmaceutical utilities, and the desire to develop an understanding of Production / Packaging equipment. This is a day shift role, Monday to Friday.
Main purpose of the job
- Keep plant operating at maximum efficiency
- Carry out planned and unplanned maintenance to all Plant, manufacturing equipment and packaging equipment.
- Carry out routine monitoring of all critical systems.
- Assist in training operators in mechanical tasks.
- Participate in any improvement projects as allocated by the management team.
- Must be prepared to work overtime .
- Must be flexible in regards to starting hours.
- Learn and assist in line change overs to the required standard
- Read electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Fault find down to component level.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79150657