Billing Manager - Newcastle
AndersElite are leading technical recruitment experts to the built environment. With seven regional offices across the UK our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide permanent, temporary and contract blue and white-collar recruitment services to a multitude of companies, large and small, within the Construction, Civil Engineering and Rail sectors.
AndersElite are looking to expand their current team and recruit a Billing Manager for our Newcastle office. As well as running the office we are offering an excellent opportunity to take over a well-established desk. The success of this role hinges on you being able to develop the existing consultants within Newcastle as well as continuing to provide a first-class recruitment service to both candidates and clients.
- You will be supported in expanding the office to further grow its status as a profitable entity.
- You will work closely with a well-established Senior Manager who will provide mentoring, support and coaching as required.
- You will be confident, able to display a flair for business development and customer service.
- You will possess excellent time-management skills and be able to communicate at all levels both verbally and written.
- Ideally you will have current managerial experience however training and support will be provided at all times.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career as a successful billing consultant, and join an experienced team of recruitment consultants at one of the UK's leading Construction recruitment agencies.
We also provide
- Regular Incentives
- Team Bonus
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Quarterly Bonus incentive
- Quarterly and Annual High Achievers club
- Good career prospect
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79152904