Junior User Experience Researcher
Junior User Experience Researcher My client, a well-respected, ecommerce fashion retailer is currently seeking a talented Junior User Experience Researcher to join their very vibrant team, based in the Tunbridge Wells area!
This company has been operating for over 60 years and has an online presence in over 80 countries, boasting a 60% annual growth each year, so there is a lot of career potential to flourish within the business.
As a Junior User Experience Researcher your key effort will be to take the lead on assignments, using your talent to understand the complex issues and analyse, scope and document your work, to create compelling project proposals to meet desired business outcomes.
Successful applicant will be:
- Speak and write clearly
- Be concise and efficient with all aspects of work
- Think analytically when approaching all tasks
- Be great at building strong relationships
- Enthusiastic and determined to achieve results
- Keen to enhance their skills
- Keep track of your own workload and make effective use of your time
- Continuously research new ideas and concepts
- Champion user research and experience design by identifying problems
- Help the UX team by providing your findings with actionable vision
- Work with the UX architect to understand and execute the brief for each test
- Qualitative & quantitative research techniques
- Develop detailed personas and document research
- Design elements of lucid, responsive user experiences.
- Manage your time effectively
- Be able to work within a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks at the same time
- Have a strong empathy with all customers as they are at the heart of everything and always to be treated as No'1
- Be 2 steps ahead
- Knowledge of tools for Quantitative & Qualitative Research
- Google Analytics
- Clicktale / Mouseflow
- Whatusersdo / UsabilityHub
- Understand all of our customers thinking and behaviours
- Experience with user flows and Journey mapping
If you are looking for the next opportunity in your career, or something closer to home, please get in touch to be considered!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79149509