Our client is a prestigious name within UK Financial Services. Due to continued success, they are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their Accounts Team on a permanent basis.
The Finance Analyst will be a fully qualified accountant and will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Interrogating corporate MI and 'big data'
- Working closely with Finance Systems team to make systems enhancements
- Producing comprehensive data reports for senior management
- Interpreting large amounts of financial data
- Translating finance information to non-finance staff and more junior members of the finance team
- Production of the monthly management accounts (in the sense of a traditional management accountant)
The Finance Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent)
- Background within traditional month-end management accounts
- Experience within a large organisation
- Strong stakeholder engagement abilities - must be able to interact at all levels of seniority
- Advanced user of Excel (ability to perform sumifs)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant with a passion for analysing data, who is looking to take their next step into a Finance Analyst role.
The opportunity offers clear career progression for candidates wishing to propel their career within the Finance arena.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79157658