German Speaking Financial Accountant
Working for a market leading and fast growing company in Gloucestershire you will be working in the central accounting team
- Preparation of timely completion of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for the US GAAP and German GAAP accounts, including reconciliations and tax accounting.
- Account analysis on, income statement and balance sheet accounts, and execute respective reporting to Global or Regional hubs, as well as various business groups and functions.
- Perform and support certain monthly closing activities.
- Timely response on ad hoc questions from our internal customers.
- Support local projects and re-occurring stakeholder meetings for the German entities.
- Support projects around continuous improvement
- Provide support to other Financial Accountants if required.
- Fluent in German
- Good knowledge of local statutory accounting rules regulations.
- Bachelor degree or qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA in the field of Finance / Accounting / Controlling / Tax to satisfy requirements of the role
- Experience in an accounting or finance function in an international setting
- Good communicator, able to explain complex technical accounting to non-accounting customers in an easy way.
If you have the relevant experience for the role then please contact Lucy Platt at Morgan Mckinley.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79083881