Health And Safety Auditor - UK And Ireland
Health and Safety Auditor - UK and Ireland
Group Retail and Distribution Safety Manager
Bury Head Office
To complete Health and Safety audits across all UK and Ireland stores covering all fascias ensuring the risk status of each branch is assessed and reported upon.
- Complete regular, scheduled Health and Safety Audits of all UK stores focussing on known higher risk branches
- Attend store following visits from local shopping centre fire and Health and Safety management
- Produced detailed reports of the risk status following each store visit ensuring issues and recommendations are shared with all stakeholders
- Compile reports on the risk profile of stores UK wide and present findings at the Health and Safety Committee meeting and the safety team meetings
- Represent the safety team at the retail and distribution working group meetings
- Liaise with Area Sales Managers offering safety support and guidance when required
- Assist the UK Health and Safety Officers attending store handovers and construction site inspections as necessary
- Qualified to NEBOSH Certificate level (although unqualified candidates with suitable experience will be considered).
- Experience of working in a safety related role within a retail environment desirable.
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- A genuine passion for health & safety.
- This role will involve extensive travel throughout the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79152878