Maintenance Technician (Engineer) – Excellent Training!
£24,000 - £28,000 + Overtime + 5% Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Maintenance Technician role available in a large specialist maintenance provider. This is an ideal role for an engineer looking for training and the chance to join a professional and employee focused business.
To apply for the role you need to have some electrical or mechanical maintenance skills as training will be given. The company are willing to look at experienced engineers and those recently out of apprenticeship looking to learn new skills. You’ll be based on site at a customer’s site along within a team of engineers.
You will perform repairs and preventative maintenance on a range of machinery which may be electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, computerised or a combination. There are a range of machines including injection moulding and blow moulding machines. Training on the machines will be given
The company are continuing to win contracts with clients all over the UK. This is a great role in a very reputable and people focused company. The company are very secure and invest heavily!
* Perform preventative maintenance repair on conveyor systems
* Identify needed parts, supplies and repair items
* Participate in Continuous Improvement (CI) activities* Update, record and review Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS) history
* 3 shift Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm and 10pm-6am
The person required:
* Mechanical or electrical maintenance skills
* Engineering qualification