Administrator - Engineering / Manufactuering
I am currently working with a leading engineering and manufacturing company to secure an Administrator/Lean Facilitator who is keen to progress throughout the business. Initially, this role will mostly be Administrative with daily and weekly data processing and then will progress into a Lean Facilitator position where you'll be a key member of the Operations Team.
Our client, a market leading organisation within the Engineering and Manufacturing space are looking for an experienced Administrator / Lean Facilitator to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
The role of Administrator / Lean Facilitator will include, but will not be limited to:-
- Interpreting data and processing this information into management tools which will progress into analysis to help identify concerns within the business
- Assist with training members of staff in Lean tools and techniques
- Working closely with the Lean Champion assisting with projects, savings opportunities and improvements
- Responsible for assisting with the development of lean cultures and discipline throughout the organisation
- Facilitate the Lean continuous improvement plan and Kiazan activities
- Analyse and process daily production data and provide improvement suggestions to help remove waste from current processes
A full job description is available to candidates who wish to pursue their application
The ideal candidates for the Administrative position will possess:-
- A strong background working as an Administrator / Senior Administrator
- Computer literate with experience in data management, Microsoft Office, Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills and previous experience of working in a team
- Self motivated and the drive to progress
- Knowledge of quality standards
- Engineering or Lean qualification
- Experience of being a senior in a team and improving efficiency
A competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate along with a highly desirable benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79153408