Payroll Treasury Lead (EMEA Project)
My client is urgently seeking EMEA Payroll Project Managers to complete a HR transformation project across all lines of business, encompassing Payroll, HR Administration, Time & Absence Management and other HR technology platform implementations and optimisation.
The Payroll Project Lead is responsible for ensuring that there are appropriate arrangements in place to ensure that all payroll related payments are made as the transformation is worked through. This includes transferring net payroll payments from the corporate bank accounts to individual employee bank accounts each pay period, as well as, in some cases, any subsequent 3rd party payments such as pension vendor fund transfers and taxes to the authorities. Working closely with the project Lead Treasury Lead and relevant local contacts across the EMEA region. The successful hire will drive the transition of the payroll banking process from current state to the new payroll provider, ensuring all end to end requirements and processes are well documented and understood by all process owners, and relevant testing completed.
- Act as the main point of contact for the 3rd party payroll provider, and representing all relevant local finance/other relevant teams on the project
- Coordinate of all deliverables against the overall project plan due dates, tracking progress and reporting back to the project leadership and governance team on a weekly basis at a minimum
- Participate in relevant project meetings and workshops, as well as organising and leading any individual country meetings/workshops relating to the Treasury Workstream
- Work with local contacts or service centres to obtain full understanding of the current banking process for each of the country payrolls, including process owners, bank details, banking methods, third party payments, level of automation and signatory authority
- Support the end to end banking requirements gathering process through working with central or local contacts to obtain the information required to set up new bank files or BACS/automated bank transfer processes as applicable and offered by SGWI
- Support with completion of any Third party communications and paperwork relating to the transition, including Bank forms and correspondence. All bank documentation is coordinated by the EMEA Treasury team and the EMEA Treasury processes apply
- Lead the end to end penny testing process, working closely with third party provider, central and local contacts and testers, and communicating results back to provider
- Support the project Change Management lead with documenting the changes from existing to new end to end payroll banking process so it's fully understood who owns which step in the process in order for relevant training materials and/or job aids to be developed
- Support the communication and training efforts for local teams, business approvers and payroll controllers to ensure the new processes are fully understood before go-live
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79055259