Web Content Management System Manager
The UK`s most successful & largest provider of estate agency and property related financial & professional services.
Due to continued growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Content Management System (CMS) Manager to join our digital platforms team in Milton Keynes.
Working in a dynamic, Agile and fast-paced environment you will play a key role in helping us transition to a new CMS.
You will work with our development, user experience and product teams to configure the CMS and structure the content while making suggestions for improvements and new features.
On a daily basis you will work closely with the Content and Design teams to create and update content, assets and pages on our websites while providing back end support for other CMS users.
As the CMS Manager you will also be responsible for organising the CMS, ensuring that the content is kept up to date and in a clean state. Other responsibilities will include maintaining the list of users that can access the CMS and the permissions these users have and being the primary point of contact for our CMS provider.
- Maintenance of all pages on all our sites
- Ensuring that all pages meet WCAG 2.0 requirements
- Ensuring that the CMS is kept organised, up to date and in a clean state.
- CMS user management
- Liaise with the Content and Design teams, providing guidance and support to web content
Standards and best practices
- Propose new features and improvements to the CMS that will help improve functionality and usability
- Primary point of contact with our CMS provider.
- Experience working with a CMS (ideally EpiServer)
- Understanding of WCAG 2.0 requirements
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79152889