Nights Multi-Skilled Engineer
Position: Multi-Skilled Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £43,000
Shift - Nights (4 on 4 off)
My client is an established and reputable food manufacturing Company employing hundreds of employees over multiple sites. Armed with a reputation for quality and a desire to invest in their employees by means of training, this Company deliver on their promise to develop and grow their ever-growing team of Engineers.
As part of the engineering team, reporting to the team leader, your duties would include:
- Preventative maintenance on machines and equipment to prevent unplanned maintenance work on machines
- Liaise with production staff and deliver according to requirements
- Involvement with new design, installation and movements of existing machines
- Ensuring machines and equipment on site are safe, working efficiently and fit for purpose.
- Ensuring all work is carried out within Health and Safety legislation.
- Work pro-actively with contractors
- Daily hand-overs to colleagues
- Be self-motivated to achieve company objectives and timescales
As an ideal candidate you will have a pro-active and positive attitude, should have recognised engineering accreditation (NVQ), mechanical and electrical. Ideally you will be electrically bias and have good mechanical skills and experience, with good problem solving skills and able to operate on your own initiative. Ideally you would have a strong communications skills and be someone who strives for high levels of personal achievement, is open to personal development and training opportunities and who works comfortable within a team with innovative ideas and solutions to problems.
If you would like to be considered for this position or, for more information, please contact Laura Keane on 01733 391515.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79053248