Senior User Experience Designer
Senior User Experience Designer My client, a well-respected, ecommerce fashion retailer is currently seeking a talented Senior UX Designer to join their very vibrant team, based in the Tunbridge Wells area!
This company has been operating for over 60 years and has an online presence in over 80 countries, boasting a 60% annual growth each year, so there is a lot of career potential to flourish within the business.
As a Senior UX Designer, your key effort will be to use your influential conceptual capability to take the lead on assignments. As well as creating wonderful designs, you'll be able to spot strategic opportunities across multiple screens, and inspire the wider team with your inventive solutions to difficult challenges.
Successful applicant will be:
- Intuitive to the needs of the marketing team
- Able to build strong relationships
- Enthusiastic and determined to achieve results
- Keen to enhance their skills
- Collaboratively work with project teams of developers and editorial staff, giving detailed design rationale to get buy in on conceptual ideas from product managers and editorial stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other members of the design team to produce sketched concepts, user journeys, wireframes
- Lead UX&D team members in projects that deliver logical user experiences across multiple devices
- Lead the development of the visual and interaction elements of the user experience and refine towards a polished design, ensuring that typography, iconography, layout and brand identity are taken into consideration.
- Line manage, mentor and develop team members, inspiring creativity on a day-to-day basis.
- Art direct the work of other designers and set the design bar.
- Work with people across UX&D to advance the Global Experience Language
- Prioritise your own workload
- Lead testing for the design process
- Proven track record in successful User Interface design
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Must have a strong portfolio or live links to personal work
- Proficiency with creating prototypes, animations, material design and responsive UI
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision
- Creative and problem solving mind-set.
- Experience working in an Agile methodology
- Any experience with After Effects and video are highly desirable
- Thick skinned and able to take constructive criticism
- Background working in ecommerce is key with this position
If you are looking for the next opportunity in your career, or something closer to home, please get in touch to be considered!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79146457