- The successful candidates role will entail producing and improving monthly reporting packs to provide enhanced insight into the numbers
- Supporting monthly forecasting, long range planning and annual budgeting processes
- Working closely with the business intelligence team to develop dashboard style reporting to provide a user friendly experience for non-finance managers
- Working with the broader finance team in the analysis of the monthly results including detailed sales and margin analysis, identifying trends, potential risks and opportunities
- Qualified accountant with experience within a strong FP&A function
- Track record of delivering improved decision making and business performance
- Strong inter-personal and leadership skills with the ability to interface with senior management/board
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Access/database knowledge and PowerPoint skills
- Willingness to travel
Capita Professional Recruitment welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Professional Recruitment is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79151635