Multiple Credit Control contracts (3 months)
- To proactively case Customer debt.
- To ensure your portfolio of Clients remain within payment terms and invoices are paid on time.
Fast moving international media business with operations spanning 40 countries and with 600 employees.
- To proactively reduce aged debt.
- To provide on-going support, resolution and guidance on payment queries and ensure relevant Operations teams assist in driving resolution.
- Liaising and developing relationships with customers both internal and external in written and verbal form.
- Production of weekly cash forecasts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- High levels of skill with MS Word/Excel/ Outlook.
- To be flexible and adaptable to new changes.
- An excellent communicator, comfortable in dealing with personnel at all levels.
- Organised, self-disciplined and timely in handling administration associated with the job
- Takes responsibility for own actions
- Aware of the impact of own behaviour on others and responds appropriately to achieve results
- Responds positively to new situations and challenges
- Sets high standards of performance for self
- Pro-active, motivated and committed to developing own knowledge and skills.
- Flexibility to work outside of office hours when required, particularly at month end.
- Previous knowledge of JD Edwards Finance system is advantageous.
Quick turnaround from application to agency to starting.
Busy and fun international media business.
3 month contract.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79155388