Are you a Qualified Accountant looking for your next challenge?
We are looking for people who have great ideas... the game changers and the rule breakers!
We are looking for a Financial Controller to enable us to continue on our journey of x2 growth.
You will play an influential role within the business and will support the organisation in a complex, challenging and rapidly developing sector.
- Lead a small finance team with view to develop and grow in 2018
- Check all bank accounts daily and follow up on any unusual Contractor or Agency transactions with the Client Services team
- Posting of all cash transactions to FinancialForce weekly and monthly
- Processing supplier invoices and making payments
- VAT return
- Staff payroll
- PAYE Payments
- Manage relationship with Shawbrook and Year-end Auditors
- Monthly management accounts
- Self-bill customer account management - reconciling self-bill invoices, chasing up differences and allocation of payments
- Take on Ledger - calculation of balance pay and monitoring collections and pay out
- Ledger Transfers - dealing with ABFA processes and debenture cancellations and registration, reconciling payments and forwarding on to the new funders
A few things about you:
- A qualified accountant from a recognised professional body (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- An experienced finance professional with good technical knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- A highly commercial outlook, comfortable focusing on enhancing performance and identifying opportunities for improved efficiency and margin improvement
- A continual improvement approach
- A proven track record of managing financial processes and delivering high quality management reporting
- Enjoys working in a fast moving, highly commercial business at a senior level
- Able to respond to changing priorities
- A robust character and the ability to partner and influence effectively with senior stake holders
- Hands on approach and not afraid to get 'stuck in'
- An approachable and engaging attitude will go a long way
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79146911