Position: Compliance Manager
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 17th January 2018
For the role of Compliance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that you liaise with existing Transport Compliance Manager(s) to support the 2 Man Installations Operation from Legal and Policy compliance perspectives, providing detailed reporting to Installations Account Manager. Accountable for compliance of 2 Man Installations Teams safety and quality standards in line with Gas Safe and NICEIC Electrical Standards.
Take ownership of and maintain secure repository for colleague competency records, ensuring all colleagues remain legally compliant for installations tasks at all times. Lead the development of quality assurance documentation to ensure all elements of installations work tasks are audited against agreed standards.
Review outputs of field based audits relating to Installations services and implement improvements / changes to working practices to mitigate any non-compliances that arise.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
* Management of data and output from DRS reports, challenging Transport operations on both compliance and performance SLA's.
* Collation of reports and objective challenge to Transport teams in all areas of compliance and performance, including Customer/Operations/Finance/People.
* Key Contact for compliance related issues within the 2 Man Installations service provision.
* Ensure all safety and competency related documentation is current and meets our obligations to SHE requirements.
* Review any changes / requests from customers ensuring these are formally captured and actioned at all times.
* Audit and drive improvements related to the QA standards and service required; aspirational outcome to be the number one provider of 2 Man Installations services.
* Review budget / operational performance in relation to install training and competency targets being achieved.
* Lead period reviews of corrective action in response to audits (DHL Internal and External - Gas Safe and NICEIC).
* Champion Continuous Improvement , change culture and quality service delivery across 2 Man Installations Services
* Conduct process reviews to eliminate waste and drive cost reductions across all 2 Man Installations Operations
* Accountable for QA systems to ensure compliance to all system requirements including document control and records, specifications, maintaining colleague competency training records, product identification, trace / recall and incident management
* Responsible for the successful management of any negative environmental impact arising from the 2 Man Installations processes.
* Ensuring that all colleagues are briefed and are clear with regards to their responsibilities as outlined in HSMS.
* Own formal storage of and updates to compliance register for all employees of 2 Man Installations services.
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
* Previous experience in quality assurance
* Excellent PC literacy skills, including Microsoft Excel skills
* Strong leadership and team building skills
* Excellent Communication and Engagement Skills
* In depth knowledge of EU Driving roles and WTD
* Proven ability to work as part of a team, to achieve targets and achieve strict deadlines
* High attention to detail and accurate numerical skills is essential
* Understanding of quality management principles and DHL systems. i.e. OMS, Kronos etc.
* Previous experience of auditing
* Project management/process improvement workshop experience
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvEh04LNJ_I
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79152376