Maintenance Engineer (Contract)
We have a challenging opportunity in London for an extremely flexible Multi-Skilled Contract Engineer to join one of the UK's top FMCG organisations. Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager and working closely within the Engineering Team.
You will have the responsibility for daily operations, implementing reactive, preventative and process development maintenance tasks. You are also responsible for equipment performance, quality, output and continuous improvement through OEE. You must be willing to work within a team and also capable to work independently on the duties expected. Are you a problem solver willing to get hands on and develop your skills in the engineering game?
About the Job
- To carry out planned maintenance, fault finding and repairs within the factory and the site in general
- Moving and re-installation of machinery
- Machine changeovers and set-ups
- Ensure that machinery is ready for use at start up
- Carry out check sheets as required
- Effective communication with production across all departments
Are you the right person?
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Planning and organisation skills
- Decision making ability
- Prioritisation skills
- Team orientation
If you have experience within the food or FMCG industries, and have worked closely with high-speed packaging then apply below. Or get in touch with Colin Walsh on 01733 391515.
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79053139