Customer Claims Advisor - Manchester City Centre
Up to £20,625 plus great benefits
Are you an enthusiastic individual with great customer service skills? Are you interested in a first step to a career working with a market leading insurance business? Do you have great enthusiasm in your work? If so, continue reading and apply today!
We are currently recruiting for our client, a well established; market leading insurance company based in their luxury offices in Manchester city centre. Well regarded for their fantastic work environment and culture, this is a great opportunity to build your career in a rapidly growing business.
They are looking for advisors to join their lively and ambitious team and full, comprehensive training will be provided. The successful candidates will be responsible for providing a high standard of product knowledge and service to customers whilst thriving in their fast paced environment.
- Being the customers first point of contact regarding insurance claims
- Provide the best customer support by understanding the full range of claims processes
- Listening carefully and record the details accurately
- Always work towards exceeding all targets
- Uphold the standards required by the regulator body of the insurance industry - Financial Service Authority (FCA)
- Using your in depth knowledge about the services to help customers with their needs
- Take ownership of your development and learning
- Contribute to the continuous improvements of the companies processes
- Competitive salary, up to £20,625 + benefits
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Working in Manchester city centre
- Up to 25% product discount including friends and family
- 8 weeks fully dedicated training
- Easily accessible via all methods of public transport
- Cycle to work scheme
- Costa Coffee onsite with subsidised costs
- Amazing financial benefits; share save options, profit share up to 5% of annual salary, festive bonus & subsidised pension scheme
- Discounts website, includes savings of up to 30% off cinema tickets plus high-street shops and supermarket discounts
Ideal candidate will possess
- Over 6 months experience in a customer-focused role
- A customer focus attitude to resolve problems ensuring customer expectations are met
- Excellent communication skills, with both verbal and written
- The drive to improve their performance against all targets
- The ability to work with both your peers and Team Leader to continuously improve on quality, processes, complaint resolution and prevention.
Working hours 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week
If you're someone who can provide outstanding customer service and want to work as part of a fast paced yet fun team, apply today.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79145679