Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant
Do you enjoy engaging with the senior leadership team and supporting them to make informed decisions? Do you want to work with one of the largest employers in Warwickshire who offer a range of excellent benefits alongside multiple progression opportunities?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a FTSE listed organisation in Warwick who require a Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant to play a key role in developing the end-to-end reporting process in order to maximise the insight they provide.
Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant responsibilities:
- Preparation of regular finance reports for the UK Executive, Group financial control, and the UK Boards
- Co-ordinate the reporting and planning processes by setting accurate timetables, key performance metrics, and guidance to ensure delivery to agreed timescales and stakeholder requirements.
- Support transformational activities affecting the UK FP&A team, working closely with project teams to ensure a smooth transition to new processes.
- Act as a business partner for key finance stakeholders, supporting them in generating and interpreting business information.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to improve processes through best practice
- Management responsibilities for a small team
- Collate, review and challenge UK performance, budget and forecast information in order to provide insightful reporting.
Is the Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant role right for me?
The organisation is looking for a Qualified or Finalist ACA/ACCA or CIMA individual who is interested in joining a large organisation that offers a range of progression opportunities and exposure to senior stake holders.
The line manager qualified in practice and is happy to support and mentor any new starters from practice, to ensure the move is a positive experience and help you to progress into something within 18 months.
The role will see you interacting with the senior leadership team and will need a strong character who can communicate with a variety of individuals, providing recommendations and managing challenges and objections.
Financial Planning & Analysis Package:
- £45,000 - 53,000
- 25 days holiday
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79145534